Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte is one of my favorite novels of all time, and “gateway drug” into the world of the gothic literature.
From haunted mansions, to mysteries, curses, brooding anti-heroes, romantic distress … and the occasional mad spouse hidden in the attic … the Voolenvine Yarns Gothic Yarn Club will endeavor to encapsulate some of your favorite gothic themes!
YARN: You will have a choice from one of two bases:
100% Superwash Merino / 400 yards, 100g / Single-ply Fingering
- 80% Superwash Bluefaced Leicester, 20% Nylon / 400 yards, 100g / 2-ply fingering
EXCLUSIVE TO MEMBERS: From July thru September, you will receive one Strange Brew* skein per month - each colorway is truly unique and exclusive to members up to a year.
SIGN-UP: July 3 @ 10am ET. The first installment will ship the last week in July.
PRICING: $105.00 USD
SHIPPING: Shipping for ALL THREE shipments are paid upfront. After you purchase the yarn club via this website, I will send a separate invoice via PayPal for shipping costs. You will have three business days to pay the invoice, or your spot in the club will be forfeited.
- US Shipping: $12.00 USD
- CANADA Shipping: $30.00 USD
- EVERYWHERE ELSE: $69.00 USD
THE FINE PRINT:
- Club spots are LIMITED! Once the club is sold out, they are sold out.
- Sign-ups open Wednesday, July 3 @ 10am ET.
- Subscriptions retail for $105 USD + the total cost of 3 shipments.
- There will be a total of three shipments (one skein per shipment).
- You won’t know what the colors look like until you receive them - it’s a mystery!
- Colors are exclusive to club members only and will not be repeated until after one year.
- You may only choose one of two bases. No mixing and matching.
- No refunds or exchanges. All sales are final.
- US Shipping: $12.00 USD // CANADA Shipping: $30.00 USD // EVERYWHERE ELSE: $69.00 USD
* Strange Brews are one-of-a-kind, and generally non-repeatable colorways.